Thank you to all who have been a part of Adopt-A-Family this Christmas 2014! What a blessing for our community!
If you would still like to help, you are welcome to give new items to our resource room’s Baby Boutique where our family program participants “shop,” using points earned through attending classes, mentoring, or coaching.
May God bless you this Christmas season!
Frequently Asked Questions about Adopt-A-Family:
- Will we know who we are donating to? The families’ identities, as well as your personal identity, are kept in strict confidence and shall not be shared. Once we have your information, we will match you with your adopted family. Then you will receive a list of needs for the family you adopt.
- What kind of gifts do we give? We simply ask that you buy at least one needed item and one “wish list” item per child, and something for the parents if they have expressed a need. If you wish to give more then of course you are welcome to do that.
- Do the gifts need to be wrapped? We ask that you wrap the gifts and put on the appropriate gift tags which will be provided to you with the family’s need list.
- When and where do we deliver the gifts? Gifts need to be delivered to Palouse Care Network at 1515 West A Street, Moscow, ID, from Monday, December 8th through Thursday, December 11th, between 10 am and 4:30 pm.
- When do the recipients receive their gifts? Recipients will pick up their gifts the week of December 15th through 18th.