Misinformation about relationships and sexual health abound. WISH Education helps tweens and teens to build healthy relationships while teaching a sexual risk avoidance message. Abstinence centered relationship education helps parents connect and young people develop a lifetime strategy for sexual and relational health. Call for more information.
- Workshops, training and classes help equip young people with the tools to succeed.
- Parent and teacher training to help them equip and connect their children and their students to avoid risky behaviors and choose the best health strategy.
Healthy relationship class topics:
- Building relationships for life-long connections
- Brain development and youth risk avoidance
- The five impact areas of sexual activity
- Equipping youth with the tools to identify and resist unhealthy relationships
- Hormones and how they unconsciously affect bonding